SO WHATEVER FORMAT YOUR ARTWORK IS IN, WE WILL PRINT IT.
- Indesign and Illustrator Files need to be high res, print ready PDFS with 3mm bleed, crop marks, and CMYK.
- Any perforation, fold or cutter lines need to be spot colours and set to overprint in the attributes menu. Publisher and Word.
- To ensure your document is printed as it appears on your screen, you need to make a high res PDF of your document and include bleed, this needs to be added if you have any artwork running off the edge of the sheet.
- The PDF can be made by selecting the option in the file menu.
- If we print directly from the Publisher or Word file there is a chance of fonts and images appearing differently to how you saved them.
We can print any size you require, but here are the industry standards:
A0 – 841 x 1189mm
A1 – 594 x 841mm
A2 – 420 x 594mm
A3 – 297 x 420mm
A4 – 210 x 297mm
A5 – 148 x 210mm
A6 – 105 x 148mm
Business cards 55mm x 85mm
Compliment slips 99mm x 210mm
Pop up banner 850mm x 2150mm
Artwork received using Pantone, Spot or RGB (commonly Web colours) will be converted into CMYK format (cyan, magenta, yellow and black) unless specifically requested at brief/quote stage – this may cause some colours to change.
Our CMYK Print Workflow uses technology not commonly available to home/office printers or monitors and is calibrated and maintained to a recognised industry standard (ISO / FOGRA). As such your printer or screen should only be used as a guide and not to accurately proof a colour.