Add the extra edge to your print and designs with professional copywriting
That sounds nice, dear… but so what?
Would-be customers haven’t got much time for you, nor for us pandas. (We know, so rude). If your writing’s not snappy, you’ll lose your audience in a big puff of smoke and that ain’t good!
But there’s hope yet.
You can keep customers hooked with strategic writing. Persuade them to:
- Sign up
- Call or email
- And the rest
We’ll make sure you strike a chord with your target customers. Use our potent panda power to inject personality into your literature, boost sales, response rates and benefit from a fresh pair of eyes on your plan of attack.
Oh and we’ll save you a whole load of time spent trying to write about your own company smoothly (it’s hard, trust us).
Take a peek at our client testimonials, you’ll find out what to expect when working with Panda Press.
Or give us a call on 01785 815110 – take copywriting off your plate once and for all.
What our clients say
- Laura Allen, Founder/Editor of Prototype MagazineAfter two issues of trying to hunt down a reliable, friendly and quality printer I luckily was put in touch with Panda Press (Stone). Being local, friendly and approachable was the first draw to them and I immediately felt comfortable putting my project in their hands. As prototype magazine is a new, upcoming business it was so important to get the print correct; Hannah and her team worked closely with me to achieve my vision, understanding my requirements completely. The print quality is brilliant, just what I was after and they even offer a free proof copy which really helped to achieve the finished outcome. Overall, the customer attentiveness of the Panda Press team is commendable and I would recommend them to everyone looking for print quality.
- Nick Evans, Extra Mile CommunicationsHannah and her colleagues provide top quality service with superb end results. Panda Press tackles projects in a structured way and with quality in mind. The team produces excellent results, having consulted with you, the client, in order to advise on the basis of their experience. Delivery on time and in budget is also a hallmark and I would unhesitatingly recommend Hannah and her team to any business or organisation requiring superb results.
- We have received the prints and we want to thank you for the great job. The colours look bright and beautiful, much better than on the preprint copy. The glossy finish on the outside of the brochures is just great. We like the look and feel of the prints. The brochures have a very valuable appearance and I am sure that we will make a good impression with them on the coming trade shows. This was our first order with you and if the first impression counts, then you made a very good one.Dieter Guhl, Keeling Walker
- Craig Silkens, United KingdomI emailed Hannah requesting 2000 brochures to help enhance my new business. One week later I was invited to proof a copy, another week later I had 2,000 quality brochures that looked amazing. I have already gained a couple of new clients because of my new brochures professionally printed by Panda Press.
- We are and continue to be very impressed with the level of expertise and professionalism that Panda Press as a company display to us as a client. They deliver a consistent quality service that is reflected in their proficiency and interaction. We would have no hesitation in recommending them to other companies and clients.Ali Davidson - General Manager, Marketing and Business Services, St. Dominic’s Priory School in Stone.
- Natasha Swan, Legal Legacies, www.legal-legacies.co.ukI took delivery of 500 dual sided colour leaflets which I'm really proud of! It took only a few minutes to convey my design brief and Hannah and her team turned around the first draft so quickly; it seemed they had read my mind! The style and design captures the culture and services of my business perfectly and the service was second to none! Thank you Panda Press; I'd have no hesitation in recommending you - infact I already have!!