Colour and blank and white Photocopying from the original or file
How annoying is your photocopier?
Ever set up the printer, hit ‘start’ and then looked down to find a great big pile of wonky photocopies?
Save the time and hassle of big photocopying jobs by allowing us to share your workload.
Many clients have photocopiers on-site and are perfectly able to do the job themselves. But they’ve spotted the value and time saved by simply emailing their file to Panda, instead. Within just 24 hours, they know their documents, accounts, presentation (whatever it may be) will arrive at their door perfectly copied, stapled and ready to go.
Oh, and if you need any help with layout, proofreading or a touch of design, just give us a shout. We’ll be more than happy to help! Careful layout and design adds impact to presentations and documents. It means people can easily digest what they’ve read. And remember it.
Take a look at our design portfolio, or read a few testimonials, you’ll get the idea of the top-notch service we offer.
From just 5 pence per page, we’ll do the job right and we’ll do it on time. It’s all part of the Panda Difference.
What our clients say
- We have received the prints and we want to thank you for the great job. The colours look bright and beautiful, much better than on the preprint copy. The glossy finish on the outside of the brochures is just great. We like the look and feel of the prints. The brochures have a very valuable appearance and I am sure that we will make a good impression with them on the coming trade shows. This was our first order with you and if the first impression counts, then you made a very good one.Dieter Guhl, Keeling Walker
- David Burn, 848 GroupWe have worked with Panda Press on a number of projects and have always been impressed with the quality and service that they offer. Not every printer would take the time to offer such proactive help and advice to ensure that we always get the best from our printed projects.
- We have been working with Panda Press for a couple of years now and we have experienced nothing other than a great service from them with competitive pricing. At todays’ pace, Panda Press have responded to all our requests quickly, professionally and with a great result. Would highly recommend them.Trudie Meredith, Joules Brewery
- Natasha Swan, Legal Legacies, www.legal-legacies.co.ukI took delivery of 500 dual sided colour leaflets which I'm really proud of! It took only a few minutes to convey my design brief and Hannah and her team turned around the first draft so quickly; it seemed they had read my mind! The style and design captures the culture and services of my business perfectly and the service was second to none! Thank you Panda Press; I'd have no hesitation in recommending you - infact I already have!!
- Kelly Talbot, Holiday Inn at Birmingham AirportWe have only been working with Panda Press for the last few months and wish we had used them sooner! They are very easy to do business with, extremely competitively priced and always deliver! The design team always comes back with fresh and innovative design ideas and really understands what we are aiming to achieve. On occasions where I need an order turned around at speed Panda are always able to assist. Every piece of work we have worked with Panda on so far this year has been to an excellent standard.
- Dan Rolfe, Sinc CreativeI have been using Panda Press for the past eight years. Apart from being extremely competitive, it is their customer care which surpasses all expectations. As a designer with exacting standards, it is essential that I can discuss options and get the very best printed results possible for my clients, something Panda Press have delivered time and time again.