Colour and blank and white Photocopying from the original or file
How annoying is your photocopier?
Ever set up the printer, hit ‘start’ and then looked down to find a great big pile of wonky photocopies?
Save the time and hassle of big photocopying jobs by allowing us to share your workload.
Many clients have photocopiers on-site and are perfectly able to do the job themselves. But they’ve spotted the value and time saved by simply emailing their file to Panda, instead. Within just 24 hours, they know their documents, accounts, presentation (whatever it may be) will arrive at their door perfectly copied, stapled and ready to go.
Oh, and if you need any help with layout, proofreading or a touch of design, just give us a shout. We’ll be more than happy to help! Careful layout and design adds impact to presentations and documents. It means people can easily digest what they’ve read. And remember it.
Take a look at our design portfolio, or read a few testimonials, you’ll get the idea of the top-notch service we offer.
From just 5 pence per page, we’ll do the job right and we’ll do it on time. It’s all part of the Panda Difference.
What our clients say
- We have received the prints and we want to thank you for the great job. The colours look bright and beautiful, much better than on the preprint copy. The glossy finish on the outside of the brochures is just great. We like the look and feel of the prints. The brochures have a very valuable appearance and I am sure that we will make a good impression with them on the coming trade shows. This was our first order with you and if the first impression counts, then you made a very good one.Dieter Guhl, Keeling Walker
- Just wanted to send you and all the team at Panda Press a massive thank you! The brochure samples you guys just delivered look absolutely amazing! Top quality work, I know the client will be thrilled with them (as are we)! Thank you so much for all your help and hard work with this, we really appreciate it. Look forward to working with you even more in the foreseeable future.Shannon Wright, Creative Manager
- Panda Press have always provided exemplary service from initial consultation right through to flawless delivery. Hannah, Laurence and the team have always provided excellent communication and regular updates in conjunction with fantastically innovative ideas that are backed up by seamless execution. I have full confidence in Panda and their ability to deliver - right price, right product every time.Victoria Hibbins, Fujitsu
- Penny Holland, Moddershall Oaks SpaAt Moddershall Oaks we have so many strings to our bow so we require a lot of varied print materials, from brochures to menus, business cards to vouchers, posters to cards and much more. Ever since we have used Panda Press we have been more than satisfied with their work and wouldn’t go anywhere else. They always go the extra mile - helping me with artwork and putting up with my last minute requests. High quality product… personal service… love working together.
- Ramona Hirschi, Little Trove, www.littletrove.comWe used Panda Press to print our new 56 page product catalogues. We are absolutely impressed by the quality of print, turnaround time for quotes and print jobs and the general level of service shown throughout. We would not hesitate to recommend Panda Press.
- Natasha Swan, Legal Legacies, www.legal-legacies.co.ukI took delivery of 500 dual sided colour leaflets which I'm really proud of! It took only a few minutes to convey my design brief and Hannah and her team turned around the first draft so quickly; it seemed they had read my mind! The style and design captures the culture and services of my business perfectly and the service was second to none! Thank you Panda Press; I'd have no hesitation in recommending you - infact I already have!!