Photography to show off your staff, products, office on social media and print
Sleek photography shows your best side (quite literally).
Catch the shots customers, parents and everyone else is itching to see with professional, personable photographers. Wouldn’t it be nice if all the details are taken care of? Things like lighting, deciding who or what should be in each shot, framing… and the rest. We’ve got it covered.
We draw on years of commercial and private experience, both on-location and in our Staffordshire photography studio. Wedding pictures, employee photographs, portraits, schools, product-shots, informational and promotional images. We’ve some impressive examples for you in our portfolio.
Enhance company literature, brochures, websites, PR campaigns and more with creative photography. Teamed with strategic copywriting, striking design and quality print, you company’s printed materials will pack a punch.
What’s more, all intellectual property rights belong to you. You’ll receive a digital copy of your photographs so can download and share as much as you see fit. It’s all part of the Panda Difference.
Call for a quote, or a chat about how we use our cameras to capture more sales.
What our clients say
- Kelly Talbot, Holiday Inn at Birmingham AirportWe have only been working with Panda Press for the last few months and wish we had used them sooner! They are very easy to do business with, extremely competitively priced and always deliver! The design team always comes back with fresh and innovative design ideas and really understands what we are aiming to achieve. On occasions where I need an order turned around at speed Panda are always able to assist. Every piece of work we have worked with Panda on so far this year has been to an excellent standard.
- Hopkinson, Wootton and Lovatt offers a flexible and compassionate service just when people need it the most. As we work 365 days a year, the Panda Press team has always accommodated our needs at occasionally short notice. They’ve gone above and beyond to make sure we are able to provide relatives with lasting mementoes that have been created with real care and to a highly professional standard.Ben Simpson, Hopkinson Wootton Lovatt Funeral Directors
- Laura Allen, Founder/Editor of Prototype MagazineAfter two issues of trying to hunt down a reliable, friendly and quality printer I luckily was put in touch with Panda Press (Stone). Being local, friendly and approachable was the first draw to them and I immediately felt comfortable putting my project in their hands. As prototype magazine is a new, upcoming business it was so important to get the print correct; Hannah and her team worked closely with me to achieve my vision, understanding my requirements completely. The print quality is brilliant, just what I was after and they even offer a free proof copy which really helped to achieve the finished outcome. Overall, the customer attentiveness of the Panda Press team is commendable and I would recommend them to everyone looking for print quality.
- We have been working with Panda Press for a couple of years now and we have experienced nothing other than a great service from them with competitive pricing. At todays’ pace, Panda Press have responded to all our requests quickly, professionally and with a great result. Would highly recommend them.Trudie Meredith, Joules Brewery
- Dan Rolfe, Sinc CreativeI have been using Panda Press for the past eight years. Apart from being extremely competitive, it is their customer care which surpasses all expectations. As a designer with exacting standards, it is essential that I can discuss options and get the very best printed results possible for my clients, something Panda Press have delivered time and time again.
- Karen Brown, The Lewis PartnershipPanda Press are our preferred supplier for print and the print quality always meets expectations. However, they win not only on quality, but also on the service they provide which surpasses their competitors.