Printed books, perfect for self-publishers and bespoke projects
Stories, knowledge, information.
Out of your head and onto the page.
You’ve done the hard part. You’ve written a whole book on an academic subject, biography, autobiography, a hobby or something else you know lots about. Well done you! Now it’s time to get your hard work put into print. We’ve set this part of our work up separately; simply visit our self publishing site for the full picture on self-publishing or request a quote.
With the panda touch, you can create a book ready for sale, distribution to your organisation, or to be given out at your own club. We’ll guide you through the full process of book publishing when you are a self-publisher and give you a free printed hardcopy proof to make sure that you have:
- The most appealing cover design
- Effective formatting
- The right paper weight
- An ISBN number and barcode
- Expert editing or ghost writing
- Shrewd proofreading
Having said that, we won’t take over your book project. You’ll have full control at all stages of your book’s production. If you’re selling your book, you can decide the retail price and exactly how to market your product. We’ll just offer our expert advice from over 40 years of self-publishing experience to give you the best chance of hitting the stores and reaching the targets you have set yourself.
Individuals, companies and clubs across the UK are enjoying commemorative keepsakes, printed family histories, personal projects as well as commercial books to sell. Trust the panda difference and become a self published writer too.Request a quote
What our clients say
- Penny Holland, Moddershall Oaks SpaAt Moddershall Oaks we have so many strings to our bow so we require a lot of varied print materials, from brochures to menus, business cards to vouchers, posters to cards and much more. Ever since we have used Panda Press we have been more than satisfied with their work and wouldn’t go anywhere else. They always go the extra mile - helping me with artwork and putting up with my last minute requests. High quality product… personal service… love working together.
- Hopkinson, Wootton and Lovatt offers a flexible and compassionate service just when people need it the most. As we work 365 days a year, the Panda Press team has always accommodated our needs at occasionally short notice. They’ve gone above and beyond to make sure we are able to provide relatives with lasting mementoes that have been created with real care and to a highly professional standard.Ben Simpson, Hopkinson Wootton Lovatt Funeral Directors
- Ramona Hirschi, Little Trove, www.littletrove.comWe used Panda Press to print our new 56 page product catalogues. We are absolutely impressed by the quality of print, turnaround time for quotes and print jobs and the general level of service shown throughout. We would not hesitate to recommend Panda Press.
- Great work from Panda Press, all staff are very efficient and very pleased with the quality of the design and print. Would definitely recommend.Vicky Higgins, Conference and Special Events Sales Co-ordinator
- Laura Allen, Founder/Editor of Prototype MagazineAfter two issues of trying to hunt down a reliable, friendly and quality printer I luckily was put in touch with Panda Press (Stone). Being local, friendly and approachable was the first draw to them and I immediately felt comfortable putting my project in their hands. As prototype magazine is a new, upcoming business it was so important to get the print correct; Hannah and her team worked closely with me to achieve my vision, understanding my requirements completely. The print quality is brilliant, just what I was after and they even offer a free proof copy which really helped to achieve the finished outcome. Overall, the customer attentiveness of the Panda Press team is commendable and I would recommend them to everyone looking for print quality.
- Karen Brown, The Lewis PartnershipPanda Press are our preferred supplier for print and the print quality always meets expectations. However, they win not only on quality, but also on the service they provide which surpasses their competitors.
Writers we've helped
When local landscape artists ProHort approached us to design and print their new company...October 15, 2018
Self-publishing tips How to write a winning back cover blurb for your book You’ve...January 16, 2017
Cupcake creator Liz Berwick always wanted to publish her own recipe book. So, Liz,...January 16, 2017
Self published memoir Writer publishes memoir in ‘very personal tribute’ to husband Stafford writer Penny...January 16, 2017