Printed books, perfect for self-publishers and bespoke projects
Stories, knowledge, information.
Out of your head and onto the page.
You’ve done the hard part. You’ve written a whole book on an academic subject, biography, autobiography, a hobby or something else you know lots about. Well done you! Now it’s time to get your hard work put into print. We’ve set this part of our work up separately; simply visit our self publishing site for the full picture on self-publishing or request a quote.
With the panda touch, you can create a book ready for sale, distribution to your organisation, or to be given out at your own club. We’ll guide you through the full process of book publishing when you are a self-publisher and give you a free printed hardcopy proof to make sure that you have:
- The most appealing cover design
- Effective formatting
- The right paper weight
- An ISBN number and barcode
- Expert editing or ghost writing
- Shrewd proofreading
Having said that, we won’t take over your book project. You’ll have full control at all stages of your book’s production. If you’re selling your book, you can decide the retail price and exactly how to market your product. We’ll just offer our expert advice from over 40 years of self-publishing experience to give you the best chance of hitting the stores and reaching the targets you have set yourself.
Individuals, companies and clubs across the UK are enjoying commemorative keepsakes, printed family histories, personal projects as well as commercial books to sell. Trust the panda difference and become a self published writer too.Request a quote
What our clients say
- Just wanted to send you and all the team at Panda Press a massive thank you! The brochure samples you guys just delivered look absolutely amazing! Top quality work, I know the client will be thrilled with them (as are we)! Thank you so much for all your help and hard work with this, we really appreciate it. Look forward to working with you even more in the foreseeable future.Shannon Wright, Creative Manager
- David Burn, 848 GroupWe have worked with Panda Press on a number of projects and have always been impressed with the quality and service that they offer. Not every printer would take the time to offer such proactive help and advice to ensure that we always get the best from our printed projects.
- Alan Brown, Breathing Apparatus Manager for Staffordshire Fire and Rescue ServiceOnce again I have used Panda Press this time for a custom designed, bound log book. The service, schedule and value is always excellent, their reputation is built on quality and they have always delivered.
- We are and continue to be very impressed with the level of expertise and professionalism that Panda Press as a company display to us as a client. They deliver a consistent quality service that is reflected in their proficiency and interaction. We would have no hesitation in recommending them to other companies and clients.Ali Davidson - General Manager, Marketing and Business Services, St. Dominic’s Priory School in Stone.
- We have been working with Panda Press for a couple of years now and we have experienced nothing other than a great service from them with competitive pricing. At todays’ pace, Panda Press have responded to all our requests quickly, professionally and with a great result. Would highly recommend them.Trudie Meredith, Joules Brewery
Writers we've helped
Self-publishing tips How to write a winning back cover blurb for your book You’ve...January 16, 2017
Cupcake creator Liz Berwick always wanted to publish her own recipe book. So, Liz,...January 16, 2017
Self published memoir Writer publishes memoir in ‘very personal tribute’ to husband Stafford writer Penny...January 16, 2017
Here’s how we helped a Staffordshire author bring his ideas to life “The Adventures of Tom, Jack and Joe”
When Dave Stone asked us to publish his collection of short adventure stories for...May 25, 2016