Printed books, perfect for self-publishers and bespoke projects
Stories, knowledge, information.
Out of your head and onto the page.
You’ve done the hard part. You’ve written a whole book on an academic subject, biography, autobiography, a hobby or something else you know lots about. Well done you! Now it’s time to get your hard work put into print. We’ve set this part of our work up separately; simply visit our self publishing site for the full picture on self-publishing or request a quote.
With the panda touch, you can create a book ready for sale, distribution to your organisation, or to be given out at your own club. We’ll guide you through the full process of book publishing when you are a self-publisher and give you a free printed hardcopy proof to make sure that you have:
- The most appealing cover design
- Effective formatting
- The right paper weight
- An ISBN number and barcode
- Expert editing or ghost writing
- Shrewd proofreading
Having said that, we won’t take over your book project. You’ll have full control at all stages of your book’s production. If you’re selling your book, you can decide the retail price and exactly how to market your product. We’ll just offer our expert advice from over 40 years of self-publishing experience to give you the best chance of hitting the stores and reaching the targets you have set yourself.
Individuals, companies and clubs across the UK are enjoying commemorative keepsakes, printed family histories, personal projects as well as commercial books to sell. Trust the panda difference and become a self published writer too.Request a quote
What our clients say
- Just wanted to send you and all the team at Panda Press a massive thank you! The brochure samples you guys just delivered look absolutely amazing! Top quality work, I know the client will be thrilled with them (as are we)! Thank you so much for all your help and hard work with this, we really appreciate it. Look forward to working with you even more in the foreseeable future.Shannon Wright, Creative Manager
- Alex Clayton, Aston MarinaHannah's service has always been first class and I would not hesitate to recommend her or Panda Press to anyone.
- David Burn, 848 GroupWe have worked with Panda Press on a number of projects and have always been impressed with the quality and service that they offer. Not every printer would take the time to offer such proactive help and advice to ensure that we always get the best from our printed projects.
- Panda Press have always provided exemplary service from initial consultation right through to flawless delivery. Hannah, Laurence and the team have always provided excellent communication and regular updates in conjunction with fantastically innovative ideas that are backed up by seamless execution. I have full confidence in Panda and their ability to deliver - right price, right product every time.Victoria Hibbins, Fujitsu
- Hopkinson, Wootton and Lovatt offers a flexible and compassionate service just when people need it the most. As we work 365 days a year, the Panda Press team has always accommodated our needs at occasionally short notice. They’ve gone above and beyond to make sure we are able to provide relatives with lasting mementoes that have been created with real care and to a highly professional standard.Ben Simpson, Hopkinson Wootton Lovatt Funeral Directors
- Alan Brown, Breathing Apparatus Manager for Staffordshire Fire and Rescue ServiceOnce again I have used Panda Press this time for a custom designed, bound log book. The service, schedule and value is always excellent, their reputation is built on quality and they have always delivered.
Writers we've helped
Self-publishing tips How to write a winning back cover blurb for your book You’ve...January 16, 2017
Cupcake creator Liz Berwick always wanted to publish her own recipe book. So, Liz,...January 16, 2017
Self published memoir Writer publishes memoir in ‘very personal tribute’ to husband Stafford writer Penny...January 16, 2017
Here’s how we helped a Staffordshire author bring his ideas to life “The Adventures of Tom, Jack and Joe”
When Dave Stone asked us to publish his collection of short adventure stories for...May 25, 2016