Printed business cards, thick, thin and bespoke to you
It’s time for business cards with panda power.
The best business cards are clear, well-designed and fit with your branding (your company identity).
Each time you hand out a business card, they leave a lasting impression. A reflection of you and the way you do business. It may sound a bit dramatic for such a small bit of card, but we all make snap judgements. In this case, they’re based on design, print finish, and paper weight – the little things that need the Panda Treatment.Request a quote
What our clients say
- Karen Brown, The Lewis PartnershipPanda Press are our preferred supplier for print and the print quality always meets expectations. However, they win not only on quality, but also on the service they provide which surpasses their competitors.
- Craig Silkens, United KingdomI emailed Hannah requesting 2000 brochures to help enhance my new business. One week later I was invited to proof a copy, another week later I had 2,000 quality brochures that looked amazing. I have already gained a couple of new clients because of my new brochures professionally printed by Panda Press.
- Nick Evans, Extra Mile CommunicationsHannah and her colleagues provide top quality service with superb end results. Panda Press tackles projects in a structured way and with quality in mind. The team produces excellent results, having consulted with you, the client, in order to advise on the basis of their experience. Delivery on time and in budget is also a hallmark and I would unhesitatingly recommend Hannah and her team to any business or organisation requiring superb results.
- Hopkinson, Wootton and Lovatt offers a flexible and compassionate service just when people need it the most. As we work 365 days a year, the Panda Press team has always accommodated our needs at occasionally short notice. They’ve gone above and beyond to make sure we are able to provide relatives with lasting mementoes that have been created with real care and to a highly professional standard.Ben Simpson, Hopkinson Wootton Lovatt Funeral Directors
- Alex Clayton, Aston MarinaHannah's service has always been first class and I would not hesitate to recommend her or Panda Press to anyone.