Could waterproof paper be the end of your woes?
Think about the last time you reprinted documents simply because the material became dog-eared or grubby.
Waterproof material is flexible and cleanable thus eliminating these two issues from the outset enabling you to guard against greasy fingers, liquid spillages and tattered grimy edges with a simple sheet of paper.
Waterproof paper (and card) is nothing new to the printing industry but innovation has improved durability and now offers even more choice in weight, material finish and price point making it an affordable and versatile option for every business.
The benefits of waterproof paper
Waterproof paper is produced with compact fibres that are so close-knit they resist the permeation of water making it:
- Impervious to grease
- Able to withstand certain chemicals
- Unaffected by high and low temperature variations
It’s quite ingenious really and an excellent choice for leisure, hospitably, clinical, construction and surveying industries, plus businesses that operate outdoors and within extreme temperature environments.
Learn more about how we helped the Lewis Partnership to overcome the need to reprint their sample menus every few weeks [add link].
Take the Panda Challenge
Innovation in print can sometimes carry a ‘too good to be true’ label so we’re out to set the record straight with our Panda Challenge.
All you need to do is request a sample swatch by clicking here. This brand new material pack includes waterproof paper and we’d like to invite you to test its endurance. Without using scissors or sharp instruments we dare you to:
- Tear it
- Submerge it in water
- Smear it with mayonnaise
Review the options available for waterproof paper for your next print project and talk to us today on 01785 815110 if you have any questions.
What our clients say
- We are and continue to be very impressed with the level of expertise and professionalism that Panda Press as a company display to us as a client. They deliver a consistent quality service that is reflected in their proficiency and interaction. We would have no hesitation in recommending them to other companies and clients.Ali Davidson - General Manager, Marketing and Business Services, St. Dominic’s Priory School in Stone.
- David Burn, 848 GroupWe have worked with Panda Press on a number of projects and have always been impressed with the quality and service that they offer. Not every printer would take the time to offer such proactive help and advice to ensure that we always get the best from our printed projects.
- We have been working with Panda Press for a couple of years now and we have experienced nothing other than a great service from them with competitive pricing. At todays’ pace, Panda Press have responded to all our requests quickly, professionally and with a great result. Would highly recommend them.Trudie Meredith, Joules Brewery
- Great work from Panda Press, all staff are very efficient and very pleased with the quality of the design and print. Would definitely recommend.Vicky Higgins, Conference and Special Events Sales Co-ordinator
- Good quality, affordable, quick and efficient service yet again! Thanks - will look forward to working with you again in the near future.Kirsty - Regency House Dental Practice
- Panda Press have always provided exemplary service from initial consultation right through to flawless delivery. Hannah, Laurence and the team have always provided excellent communication and regular updates in conjunction with fantastically innovative ideas that are backed up by seamless execution. I have full confidence in Panda and their ability to deliver - right price, right product every time.Victoria Hibbins, Fujitsu