Could waterproof paper be the end of your woes?
Think about the last time you reprinted documents simply because the material became dog-eared or grubby.
Waterproof material is flexible and cleanable thus eliminating these two issues from the outset enabling you to guard against greasy fingers, liquid spillages and tattered grimy edges with a simple sheet of paper.
Waterproof paper (and card) is nothing new to the printing industry but innovation has improved durability and now offers even more choice in weight, material finish and price point making it an affordable and versatile option for every business.
The benefits of waterproof paper
Waterproof paper is produced with compact fibres that are so close-knit they resist the permeation of water making it:
- Impervious to grease
- Able to withstand certain chemicals
- Unaffected by high and low temperature variations
It’s quite ingenious really and an excellent choice for leisure, hospitably, clinical, construction and surveying industries, plus businesses that operate outdoors and within extreme temperature environments.
Learn more about how we helped the Lewis Partnership to overcome the need to reprint their sample menus every few weeks [add link].
Take the Panda Challenge
Innovation in print can sometimes carry a ‘too good to be true’ label so we’re out to set the record straight with our Panda Challenge.
All you need to do is request a sample swatch by clicking here. This brand new material pack includes waterproof paper and we’d like to invite you to test its endurance. Without using scissors or sharp instruments we dare you to:
- Tear it
- Submerge it in water
- Smear it with mayonnaise
Review the options available for waterproof paper for your next print project and talk to us today on 01785 815110 if you have any questions.
What our clients say
- Dan Rolfe, Sinc CreativeI have been using Panda Press for the past eight years. Apart from being extremely competitive, it is their customer care which surpasses all expectations. As a designer with exacting standards, it is essential that I can discuss options and get the very best printed results possible for my clients, something Panda Press have delivered time and time again.
- Penny Holland, Moddershall Oaks SpaAt Moddershall Oaks we have so many strings to our bow so we require a lot of varied print materials, from brochures to menus, business cards to vouchers, posters to cards and much more. Ever since we have used Panda Press we have been more than satisfied with their work and wouldn’t go anywhere else. They always go the extra mile - helping me with artwork and putting up with my last minute requests. High quality product… personal service… love working together.
- Craig Silkens, United KingdomI emailed Hannah requesting 2000 brochures to help enhance my new business. One week later I was invited to proof a copy, another week later I had 2,000 quality brochures that looked amazing. I have already gained a couple of new clients because of my new brochures professionally printed by Panda Press.
- Alan Brown, Breathing Apparatus Manager for Staffordshire Fire and Rescue ServiceOnce again I have used Panda Press this time for a custom designed, bound log book. The service, schedule and value is always excellent, their reputation is built on quality and they have always delivered.
- Just wanted to send you and all the team at Panda Press a massive thank you! The brochure samples you guys just delivered look absolutely amazing! Top quality work, I know the client will be thrilled with them (as are we)! Thank you so much for all your help and hard work with this, we really appreciate it. Look forward to working with you even more in the foreseeable future.Shannon Wright, Creative Manager
- Alex Clayton, Aston MarinaHannah's service has always been first class and I would not hesitate to recommend her or Panda Press to anyone.