You see, pandas are a symbol of diplomacy. Chairman Mao gave US President Nixon the gift of a panda in 1972 as a sign of friendship.
That just so happens to be the year we opened our doors! We embrace pandas as an icon of good relations between two parties because it reflects the way we do business. If you work with us you’ll find a partner – we’re calling it the Panda Difference.
When you become a Panda Press partner, we promise to:
- Readily meet you face-to-face. To truly understand what your company needs.
- Get clever with your budget. It’s the look and feel you’re after, but within your budget.
- Offer advice before print. To ensure everything looks its best, with no disappointments later on.
- Give a free hard-copy proof. So you don’t end up with 10,000 copies that you hate.
- Speak simply. We don’t use industry jargon because it slows you down. We prefer to help you get things done.
We’ve got plenty of testimonials, too. Take a peek – our clients have spilled the beans on the Panda Press service.
Just some of the clients we've helped
When local landscape artists ProHort approached us to design and print...October 15, 2018
Bespoke printed leaflet Panda Press creates bespoke leaflet for deal website ...February 20, 2017
Here’s how we helped My Belle’s to serve up a sweet...February 20, 2017
A6 printed brochure Panda Press helps Moddershall Oaks look forward to...January 18, 2017
Cupcake creator Liz Berwick always wanted to publish her own recipe...January 16, 2017
Self published memoir Writer publishes memoir in ‘very personal tribute’ to...January 16, 2017
Bespoke printed 3D mailer Panda Press brings 3D mailshot to life...January 4, 2017
Here’s how we helped Neon to shine bright Sometimes you need...December 1, 2016
Will you be joining Alice Charity to raise money for a...November 23, 2016
Breaking Bad Business Cards Panda Press heads to Las Vegas (courtesy...November 7, 2016
Why print power is here to stay Here at Panda Press,...September 15, 2016
Printing for schools Panda Press goes back to school IT’S ALMOST...September 1, 2016