IT ALL STARTED WITH THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT
You see, pandas are a symbol of diplomacy. Chairman Mao gave US President Nixon the gift of a panda in 1972 as a sign of friendship.
That just so happens to be the year we opened our doors! We embrace pandas as an icon of good relations between two parties because it reflects the way we do business. If you work with us you’ll find a partner – we’re calling it the Panda Difference.
When you become a Panda Press partner, we promise to:
- Readily meet you face-to-face. To truly understand what your company needs.
- Get clever with your budget. It’s the look and feel you’re after, but within your budget.
- Offer advice before print. To ensure everything looks its best, with no disappointments later on.
- Give a free hard-copy proof. So you don’t end up with 10,000 copies that you hate.
- Speak simply. We don’t use industry jargon because it slows you down. We prefer to help you get things done.
If you’re poised to boost your printed sales and marketing materials, website and more, contact us for a no-pressure chat. Why not do it today and get things moving?
We’ve got plenty of testimonials, too. Take a peek – our clients have spilled the beans on the Panda Press service.