Photography to show off your staff, products, office on social media and print
Sleek photography shows your best side (quite literally).
Catch the shots customers, parents and everyone else is itching to see with professional, personable photographers. Wouldn’t it be nice if all the details are taken care of? Things like lighting, deciding who or what should be in each shot, framing… and the rest. We’ve got it covered.
We draw on years of commercial and private experience, both on-location and in our Staffordshire photography studio. Wedding pictures, employee photographs, portraits, schools, product-shots, informational and promotional images. We’ve some impressive examples for you in our portfolio.
Enhance company literature, brochures, websites, PR campaigns and more with creative photography. Teamed with strategic copywriting, striking design and quality print, you company’s printed materials will pack a punch.
What’s more, all intellectual property rights belong to you. You’ll receive a digital copy of your photographs so can download and share as much as you see fit. It’s all part of the Panda Difference.
Call for a quote, or a chat about how we use our cameras to capture more sales.
What our clients say
- Myself, and all the team here at Move my Stuff would like to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to Hannah and all the team at Panda Press. Having used your services recently and being so impressed, I felt I should tell you in writing. The customer service was exceptional and the end product far exceeded our expectations. When it comes to company image it is more important, now more so than ever, that we are seen by our prospective clients to be smart and professional. Your products fit into this brief beautifully. I am sure our business relationship will grow in the future and I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone who requires any of your services in the future.Anthony Wilks, Move My Stuff
- We are and continue to be very impressed with the level of expertise and professionalism that Panda Press as a company display to us as a client. They deliver a consistent quality service that is reflected in their proficiency and interaction. We would have no hesitation in recommending them to other companies and clients.Ali Davidson - General Manager, Marketing and Business Services, St. Dominic’s Priory School in Stone.
- Kelly Talbot, Holiday Inn at Birmingham AirportWe have only been working with Panda Press for the last few months and wish we had used them sooner! They are very easy to do business with, extremely competitively priced and always deliver! The design team always comes back with fresh and innovative design ideas and really understands what we are aiming to achieve. On occasions where I need an order turned around at speed Panda are always able to assist. Every piece of work we have worked with Panda on so far this year has been to an excellent standard.
- We have been working with Panda Press for a couple of years now and we have experienced nothing other than a great service from them with competitive pricing. At todays’ pace, Panda Press have responded to all our requests quickly, professionally and with a great result. Would highly recommend them.Trudie Meredith, Joules Brewery
- We have received the prints and we want to thank you for the great job. The colours look bright and beautiful, much better than on the preprint copy. The glossy finish on the outside of the brochures is just great. We like the look and feel of the prints. The brochures have a very valuable appearance and I am sure that we will make a good impression with them on the coming trade shows. This was our first order with you and if the first impression counts, then you made a very good one.Dieter Guhl, Keeling Walker
- Just wanted to send you and all the team at Panda Press a massive thank you! The brochure samples you guys just delivered look absolutely amazing! Top quality work, I know the client will be thrilled with them (as are we)! Thank you so much for all your help and hard work with this, we really appreciate it. Look forward to working with you even more in the foreseeable future.Shannon Wright, Creative Manager