Printed books, perfect for self-publishers and bespoke projects
Stories, knowledge, information.
Out of your head and onto the page.
You’ve done the hard part. You’ve written a whole book on an academic subject, biography, autobiography, a hobby or something else you know lots about. Well done you! Now it’s time to get your hard work put into print. We’ve set this part of our work up separately; simply visit our self publishing site for the full picture on self-publishing or request a quote.
With the panda touch, you can create a book ready for sale, distribution to your organisation, or to be given out at your own club. We’ll guide you through the full process of book publishing when you are a self-publisher and give you a free printed hardcopy proof to make sure that you have:
- The most appealing cover design
- Effective formatting
- The right paper weight
- An ISBN number and barcode
- Expert editing or ghost writing
- Shrewd proofreading
Having said that, we won’t take over your book project. You’ll have full control at all stages of your book’s production. If you’re selling your book, you can decide the retail price and exactly how to market your product. We’ll just offer our expert advice from over 40 years of self-publishing experience to give you the best chance of hitting the stores and reaching the targets you have set yourself.
Individuals, companies and clubs across the UK are enjoying commemorative keepsakes, printed family histories, personal projects as well as commercial books to sell. Trust the panda difference and become a self published writer too.Request a quote
What our clients say
- Natasha Swan, Legal Legacies, www.legal-legacies.co.ukI took delivery of 500 dual sided colour leaflets which I'm really proud of! It took only a few minutes to convey my design brief and Hannah and her team turned around the first draft so quickly; it seemed they had read my mind! The style and design captures the culture and services of my business perfectly and the service was second to none! Thank you Panda Press; I'd have no hesitation in recommending you - infact I already have!!
- Kelly Talbot, Holiday Inn at Birmingham AirportWe have only been working with Panda Press for the last few months and wish we had used them sooner! They are very easy to do business with, extremely competitively priced and always deliver! The design team always comes back with fresh and innovative design ideas and really understands what we are aiming to achieve. On occasions where I need an order turned around at speed Panda are always able to assist. Every piece of work we have worked with Panda on so far this year has been to an excellent standard.
- We have received the prints and we want to thank you for the great job. The colours look bright and beautiful, much better than on the preprint copy. The glossy finish on the outside of the brochures is just great. We like the look and feel of the prints. The brochures have a very valuable appearance and I am sure that we will make a good impression with them on the coming trade shows. This was our first order with you and if the first impression counts, then you made a very good one.Dieter Guhl, Keeling Walker
- Good quality, affordable, quick and efficient service yet again! Thanks - will look forward to working with you again in the near future.Kirsty - Regency House Dental Practice
- Alex Clayton, Aston MarinaHannah's service has always been first class and I would not hesitate to recommend her or Panda Press to anyone.
Writers we've helped
Self-publishing tips How to write a winning back cover blurb for your book You’ve...January 16, 2017
Cupcake creator Liz Berwick always wanted to publish her own recipe book. So, Liz,...January 16, 2017
Self published memoir Writer publishes memoir in ‘very personal tribute’ to husband Stafford writer Penny...January 16, 2017
Here’s how we helped a Staffordshire author bring his ideas to life “The Adventures of Tom, Jack and Joe”
When Dave Stone asked us to publish his collection of short adventure stories for...May 25, 2016