Printed books, perfect for self-publishers and bespoke projects
Stories, knowledge, information.
Out of your head and onto the page.
You’ve done the hard part. You’ve written a whole book on an academic subject, biography, autobiography, a hobby or something else you know lots about. Well done you! Now it’s time to get your hard work put into print. We’ve set this part of our work up separately; simply visit our self publishing site for the full picture on self-publishing or request a quote.
With the panda touch, you can create a book ready for sale, distribution to your organisation, or to be given out at your own club. We’ll guide you through the full process of book publishing when you are a self-publisher and give you a free printed hardcopy proof to make sure that you have:
- The most appealing cover design
- Effective formatting
- The right paper weight
- An ISBN number and barcode
- Expert editing or ghost writing
- Shrewd proofreading
Having said that, we won’t take over your book project. You’ll have full control at all stages of your book’s production. If you’re selling your book, you can decide the retail price and exactly how to market your product. We’ll just offer our expert advice from over 40 years of self-publishing experience to give you the best chance of hitting the stores and reaching the targets you have set yourself.
Individuals, companies and clubs across the UK are enjoying commemorative keepsakes, printed family histories, personal projects as well as commercial books to sell. Trust the panda difference and become a self published writer too.Request a quote
What our clients say
- Panda Press have always provided exemplary service from initial consultation right through to flawless delivery. Hannah, Laurence and the team have always provided excellent communication and regular updates in conjunction with fantastically innovative ideas that are backed up by seamless execution. I have full confidence in Panda and their ability to deliver - right price, right product every time.Victoria Hibbins, Fujitsu
- David Burn, 848 GroupWe have worked with Panda Press on a number of projects and have always been impressed with the quality and service that they offer. Not every printer would take the time to offer such proactive help and advice to ensure that we always get the best from our printed projects.
- Kelly Talbot, Holiday Inn at Birmingham AirportWe have only been working with Panda Press for the last few months and wish we had used them sooner! They are very easy to do business with, extremely competitively priced and always deliver! The design team always comes back with fresh and innovative design ideas and really understands what we are aiming to achieve. On occasions where I need an order turned around at speed Panda are always able to assist. Every piece of work we have worked with Panda on so far this year has been to an excellent standard.
- We have been working with Panda Press for a couple of years now and we have experienced nothing other than a great service from them with competitive pricing. At todays’ pace, Panda Press have responded to all our requests quickly, professionally and with a great result. Would highly recommend them.Trudie Meredith, Joules Brewery
- Myself, and all the team here at Move my Stuff would like to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to Hannah and all the team at Panda Press. Having used your services recently and being so impressed, I felt I should tell you in writing. The customer service was exceptional and the end product far exceeded our expectations. When it comes to company image it is more important, now more so than ever, that we are seen by our prospective clients to be smart and professional. Your products fit into this brief beautifully. I am sure our business relationship will grow in the future and I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone who requires any of your services in the future.Anthony Wilks, Move My Stuff
- Alex Clayton, Aston MarinaHannah's service has always been first class and I would not hesitate to recommend her or Panda Press to anyone.
Writers we've helped
Self-publishing tips How to write a winning back cover blurb for your book You’ve...January 16, 2017
Cupcake creator Liz Berwick always wanted to publish her own recipe book. So, Liz,...January 16, 2017
Self published memoir Writer publishes memoir in ‘very personal tribute’ to husband Stafford writer Penny...January 16, 2017
Here’s how we helped a Staffordshire author bring his ideas to life “The Adventures of Tom, Jack and Joe”
When Dave Stone asked us to publish his collection of short adventure stories for...May 25, 2016