Printed business cards, thick, thin and bespoke to you
It’s time for business cards with panda power.
The best business cards are clear, well-designed and fit with your branding (your company identity).
Each time you hand out a business card, they leave a lasting impression. A reflection of you and the way you do business. It may sound a bit dramatic for such a small bit of card, but we all make snap judgements. In this case, they’re based on design, print finish, and paper weight – the little things that need the Panda Treatment.Request a quote
What our clients say
- Alex Clayton, Aston MarinaHannah's service has always been first class and I would not hesitate to recommend her or Panda Press to anyone.
- Craig Silkens, United KingdomI emailed Hannah requesting 2000 brochures to help enhance my new business. One week later I was invited to proof a copy, another week later I had 2,000 quality brochures that looked amazing. I have already gained a couple of new clients because of my new brochures professionally printed by Panda Press.
- We have received the prints and we want to thank you for the great job. The colours look bright and beautiful, much better than on the preprint copy. The glossy finish on the outside of the brochures is just great. We like the look and feel of the prints. The brochures have a very valuable appearance and I am sure that we will make a good impression with them on the coming trade shows. This was our first order with you and if the first impression counts, then you made a very good one.Dieter Guhl, Keeling Walker
- Ramona Hirschi, Little Trove, www.littletrove.comWe used Panda Press to print our new 56 page product catalogues. We are absolutely impressed by the quality of print, turnaround time for quotes and print jobs and the general level of service shown throughout. We would not hesitate to recommend Panda Press.
- The friendly yet efficient service has meant that Panda Press are always our first choice. From the personal touch at the design stages to the excellent finished product, every step has been a pleasure.Steph Waterhouse at Chesterton Community Sports College