Printed and designed order of service with easy online ordering system
As a funeral director, we know that you are liaising with your clients at the most difficult time of their lives.
The Order of Service is something that has to be right and precisely match a grieving family’s specific requirements.
Often the task of designing and printing the Orders of Service falls to you and here at Panda Press we’ve made it as simple as possible, with the launch of our new online ordering system.
The form asks you for all the details needed so that your order of service is printed, with minimum fuss and turned around very quickly so you have one thing less to organise.
We’re always here if you’d like to chat through your funeral business’ requirements, either here in the office over a coffee or over the phone if that’s easier for you. Our phone number is (01785) 815110.Request a quote
What our clients say
- Laura Allen, Founder/Editor of Prototype MagazineAfter two issues of trying to hunt down a reliable, friendly and quality printer I luckily was put in touch with Panda Press (Stone). Being local, friendly and approachable was the first draw to them and I immediately felt comfortable putting my project in their hands. As prototype magazine is a new, upcoming business it was so important to get the print correct; Hannah and her team worked closely with me to achieve my vision, understanding my requirements completely. The print quality is brilliant, just what I was after and they even offer a free proof copy which really helped to achieve the finished outcome. Overall, the customer attentiveness of the Panda Press team is commendable and I would recommend them to everyone looking for print quality.
- Just wanted to send you and all the team at Panda Press a massive thank you! The brochure samples you guys just delivered look absolutely amazing! Top quality work, I know the client will be thrilled with them (as are we)! Thank you so much for all your help and hard work with this, we really appreciate it. Look forward to working with you even more in the foreseeable future.Shannon Wright, Creative Manager
- Natasha Swan, Legal Legacies, www.legal-legacies.co.ukI took delivery of 500 dual sided colour leaflets which I'm really proud of! It took only a few minutes to convey my design brief and Hannah and her team turned around the first draft so quickly; it seemed they had read my mind! The style and design captures the culture and services of my business perfectly and the service was second to none! Thank you Panda Press; I'd have no hesitation in recommending you - infact I already have!!
- Karen Brown, The Lewis PartnershipPanda Press are our preferred supplier for print and the print quality always meets expectations. However, they win not only on quality, but also on the service they provide which surpasses their competitors.
- Kelly Talbot, Holiday Inn at Birmingham AirportWe have only been working with Panda Press for the last few months and wish we had used them sooner! They are very easy to do business with, extremely competitively priced and always deliver! The design team always comes back with fresh and innovative design ideas and really understands what we are aiming to achieve. On occasions where I need an order turned around at speed Panda are always able to assist. Every piece of work we have worked with Panda on so far this year has been to an excellent standard.
- Hopkinson, Wootton and Lovatt offers a flexible and compassionate service just when people need it the most. As we work 365 days a year, the Panda Press team has always accommodated our needs at occasionally short notice. They’ve gone above and beyond to make sure we are able to provide relatives with lasting mementoes that have been created with real care and to a highly professional standard.Ben Simpson, Hopkinson Wootton Lovatt Funeral Directors