Could waterproof paper be the end of your woes?
Think about the last time you reprinted documents simply because the material became dog-eared or grubby.
Waterproof material is flexible and cleanable thus eliminating these two issues from the outset enabling you to guard against greasy fingers, liquid spillages and tattered grimy edges with a simple sheet of paper.
Waterproof paper (and card) is nothing new to the printing industry but innovation has improved durability and now offers even more choice in weight, material finish and price point making it an affordable and versatile option for every business.
The benefits of waterproof paper
Waterproof paper is produced with compact fibres that are so close-knit they resist the permeation of water making it:
- Impervious to grease
- Able to withstand certain chemicals
- Unaffected by high and low temperature variations
It’s quite ingenious really and an excellent choice for leisure, hospitably, clinical, construction and surveying industries, plus businesses that operate outdoors and within extreme temperature environments.
Learn more about how we helped the Lewis Partnership to overcome the need to reprint their sample menus every few weeks [add link].
Take the Panda Challenge
Innovation in print can sometimes carry a ‘too good to be true’ label so we’re out to set the record straight with our Panda Challenge.
All you need to do is request a sample swatch by clicking here. This brand new material pack includes waterproof paper and we’d like to invite you to test its endurance. Without using scissors or sharp instruments we dare you to:
- Tear it
- Submerge it in water
- Smear it with mayonnaise
Review the options available for waterproof paper for your next print project and talk to us today on 01785 815110 if you have any questions.
What our clients say
- Ramona Hirschi, Little Trove, www.littletrove.comWe used Panda Press to print our new 56 page product catalogues. We are absolutely impressed by the quality of print, turnaround time for quotes and print jobs and the general level of service shown throughout. We would not hesitate to recommend Panda Press.
- We have received the prints and we want to thank you for the great job. The colours look bright and beautiful, much better than on the preprint copy. The glossy finish on the outside of the brochures is just great. We like the look and feel of the prints. The brochures have a very valuable appearance and I am sure that we will make a good impression with them on the coming trade shows. This was our first order with you and if the first impression counts, then you made a very good one.Dieter Guhl, Keeling Walker
- Nick Evans, Extra Mile CommunicationsHannah and her colleagues provide top quality service with superb end results. Panda Press tackles projects in a structured way and with quality in mind. The team produces excellent results, having consulted with you, the client, in order to advise on the basis of their experience. Delivery on time and in budget is also a hallmark and I would unhesitatingly recommend Hannah and her team to any business or organisation requiring superb results.
- Dan Rolfe, Sinc CreativeI have been using Panda Press for the past eight years. Apart from being extremely competitive, it is their customer care which surpasses all expectations. As a designer with exacting standards, it is essential that I can discuss options and get the very best printed results possible for my clients, something Panda Press have delivered time and time again.
- Good quality, affordable, quick and efficient service yet again! Thanks - will look forward to working with you again in the near future.Kirsty - Regency House Dental Practice
- The friendly yet efficient service has meant that Panda Press are always our first choice. From the personal touch at the design stages to the excellent finished product, every step has been a pleasure.Steph Waterhouse at Chesterton Community Sports College