Could waterproof paper be the end of your woes?
Think about the last time you reprinted documents simply because the material became dog-eared or grubby.
Waterproof material is flexible and cleanable thus eliminating these two issues from the outset enabling you to guard against greasy fingers, liquid spillages and tattered grimy edges with a simple sheet of paper.
Waterproof paper (and card) is nothing new to the printing industry but innovation has improved durability and now offers even more choice in weight, material finish and price point making it an affordable and versatile option for every business.
The benefits of waterproof paper
Waterproof paper is produced with compact fibres that are so close-knit they resist the permeation of water making it:
- Impervious to grease
- Able to withstand certain chemicals
- Unaffected by high and low temperature variations
It’s quite ingenious really and an excellent choice for leisure, hospitably, clinical, construction and surveying industries, plus businesses that operate outdoors and within extreme temperature environments.
Learn more about how we helped the Lewis Partnership to overcome the need to reprint their sample menus every few weeks [add link].
Take the Panda Challenge
Innovation in print can sometimes carry a ‘too good to be true’ label so we’re out to set the record straight with our Panda Challenge.
All you need to do is request a sample swatch by clicking here. This brand new material pack includes waterproof paper and we’d like to invite you to test its endurance. Without using scissors or sharp instruments we dare you to:
- Tear it
- Submerge it in water
- Smear it with mayonnaise
Review the options available for waterproof paper for your next print project and talk to us today on 01785 815110 if you have any questions.
What our clients say
- Natasha Swan, Legal Legacies, www.legal-legacies.co.ukI took delivery of 500 dual sided colour leaflets which I'm really proud of! It took only a few minutes to convey my design brief and Hannah and her team turned around the first draft so quickly; it seemed they had read my mind! The style and design captures the culture and services of my business perfectly and the service was second to none! Thank you Panda Press; I'd have no hesitation in recommending you - infact I already have!!
- David Burn, 848 GroupWe have worked with Panda Press on a number of projects and have always been impressed with the quality and service that they offer. Not every printer would take the time to offer such proactive help and advice to ensure that we always get the best from our printed projects.
- Penny Holland, Moddershall Oaks SpaAt Moddershall Oaks we have so many strings to our bow so we require a lot of varied print materials, from brochures to menus, business cards to vouchers, posters to cards and much more. Ever since we have used Panda Press we have been more than satisfied with their work and wouldn’t go anywhere else. They always go the extra mile - helping me with artwork and putting up with my last minute requests. High quality product… personal service… love working together.
- Good quality, affordable, quick and efficient service yet again! Thanks - will look forward to working with you again in the near future.Kirsty - Regency House Dental Practice
- Alex Clayton, Aston MarinaHannah's service has always been first class and I would not hesitate to recommend her or Panda Press to anyone.
- We have received the prints and we want to thank you for the great job. The colours look bright and beautiful, much better than on the preprint copy. The glossy finish on the outside of the brochures is just great. We like the look and feel of the prints. The brochures have a very valuable appearance and I am sure that we will make a good impression with them on the coming trade shows. This was our first order with you and if the first impression counts, then you made a very good one.Dieter Guhl, Keeling Walker