Could waterproof paper be the end of your woes?
Think about the last time you reprinted documents simply because the material became dog-eared or grubby.
Waterproof material is flexible and cleanable thus eliminating these two issues from the outset enabling you to guard against greasy fingers, liquid spillages and tattered grimy edges with a simple sheet of paper.
Waterproof paper (and card) is nothing new to the printing industry but innovation has improved durability and now offers even more choice in weight, material finish and price point making it an affordable and versatile option for every business.
The benefits of waterproof paper
Waterproof paper is produced with compact fibres that are so close-knit they resist the permeation of water making it:
- Impervious to grease
- Able to withstand certain chemicals
- Unaffected by high and low temperature variations
It’s quite ingenious really and an excellent choice for leisure, hospitably, clinical, construction and surveying industries, plus businesses that operate outdoors and within extreme temperature environments.
Learn more about how we helped the Lewis Partnership to overcome the need to reprint their sample menus every few weeks [add link].
Take the Panda Challenge
Innovation in print can sometimes carry a ‘too good to be true’ label so we’re out to set the record straight with our Panda Challenge.
All you need to do is request a sample swatch by clicking here. This brand new material pack includes waterproof paper and we’d like to invite you to test its endurance. Without using scissors or sharp instruments we dare you to:
- Tear it
- Submerge it in water
- Smear it with mayonnaise
Review the options available for waterproof paper for your next print project and talk to us today on 01785 815110 if you have any questions.
What our clients say
- Ramona Hirschi, Little Trove, www.littletrove.comWe used Panda Press to print our new 56 page product catalogues. We are absolutely impressed by the quality of print, turnaround time for quotes and print jobs and the general level of service shown throughout. We would not hesitate to recommend Panda Press.
- Kelly Talbot, Holiday Inn at Birmingham AirportWe have only been working with Panda Press for the last few months and wish we had used them sooner! They are very easy to do business with, extremely competitively priced and always deliver! The design team always comes back with fresh and innovative design ideas and really understands what we are aiming to achieve. On occasions where I need an order turned around at speed Panda are always able to assist. Every piece of work we have worked with Panda on so far this year has been to an excellent standard.
- David Burn, 848 GroupWe have worked with Panda Press on a number of projects and have always been impressed with the quality and service that they offer. Not every printer would take the time to offer such proactive help and advice to ensure that we always get the best from our printed projects.
- Karen Brown, The Lewis PartnershipPanda Press are our preferred supplier for print and the print quality always meets expectations. However, they win not only on quality, but also on the service they provide which surpasses their competitors.
- Dan Rolfe, Sinc CreativeI have been using Panda Press for the past eight years. Apart from being extremely competitive, it is their customer care which surpasses all expectations. As a designer with exacting standards, it is essential that I can discuss options and get the very best printed results possible for my clients, something Panda Press have delivered time and time again.
- Good quality, affordable, quick and efficient service yet again! Thanks - will look forward to working with you again in the near future.Kirsty - Regency House Dental Practice