Could waterproof paper be the end of your woes?
Think about the last time you reprinted documents simply because the material became dog-eared or grubby.
Waterproof material is flexible and cleanable thus eliminating these two issues from the outset enabling you to guard against greasy fingers, liquid spillages and tattered grimy edges with a simple sheet of paper.
Waterproof paper (and card) is nothing new to the printing industry but innovation has improved durability and now offers even more choice in weight, material finish and price point making it an affordable and versatile option for every business.
The benefits of waterproof paper
Waterproof paper is produced with compact fibres that are so close-knit they resist the permeation of water making it:
- Impervious to grease
- Able to withstand certain chemicals
- Unaffected by high and low temperature variations
It’s quite ingenious really and an excellent choice for leisure, hospitably, clinical, construction and surveying industries, plus businesses that operate outdoors and within extreme temperature environments.
Learn more about how we helped the Lewis Partnership to overcome the need to reprint their sample menus every few weeks [add link].
Take the Panda Challenge
Innovation in print can sometimes carry a ‘too good to be true’ label so we’re out to set the record straight with our Panda Challenge.
All you need to do is request a sample swatch by clicking here. This brand new material pack includes waterproof paper and we’d like to invite you to test its endurance. Without using scissors or sharp instruments we dare you to:
- Tear it
- Submerge it in water
- Smear it with mayonnaise
Review the options available for waterproof paper for your next print project and talk to us today on 01785 815110 if you have any questions.
What our clients say
- Hopkinson, Wootton and Lovatt offers a flexible and compassionate service just when people need it the most. As we work 365 days a year, the Panda Press team has always accommodated our needs at occasionally short notice. They’ve gone above and beyond to make sure we are able to provide relatives with lasting mementoes that have been created with real care and to a highly professional standard.Ben Simpson, Hopkinson Wootton Lovatt Funeral Directors
- Laura Allen, Founder/Editor of Prototype MagazineAfter two issues of trying to hunt down a reliable, friendly and quality printer I luckily was put in touch with Panda Press (Stone). Being local, friendly and approachable was the first draw to them and I immediately felt comfortable putting my project in their hands. As prototype magazine is a new, upcoming business it was so important to get the print correct; Hannah and her team worked closely with me to achieve my vision, understanding my requirements completely. The print quality is brilliant, just what I was after and they even offer a free proof copy which really helped to achieve the finished outcome. Overall, the customer attentiveness of the Panda Press team is commendable and I would recommend them to everyone looking for print quality.
- We have received the prints and we want to thank you for the great job. The colours look bright and beautiful, much better than on the preprint copy. The glossy finish on the outside of the brochures is just great. We like the look and feel of the prints. The brochures have a very valuable appearance and I am sure that we will make a good impression with them on the coming trade shows. This was our first order with you and if the first impression counts, then you made a very good one.Dieter Guhl, Keeling Walker
- Alan Brown, Breathing Apparatus Manager for Staffordshire Fire and Rescue ServiceOnce again I have used Panda Press this time for a custom designed, bound log book. The service, schedule and value is always excellent, their reputation is built on quality and they have always delivered.
- Panda Press have always provided exemplary service from initial consultation right through to flawless delivery. Hannah, Laurence and the team have always provided excellent communication and regular updates in conjunction with fantastically innovative ideas that are backed up by seamless execution. I have full confidence in Panda and their ability to deliver - right price, right product every time.Victoria Hibbins, Fujitsu
- Penny Holland, Moddershall Oaks SpaAt Moddershall Oaks we have so many strings to our bow so we require a lot of varied print materials, from brochures to menus, business cards to vouchers, posters to cards and much more. Ever since we have used Panda Press we have been more than satisfied with their work and wouldn’t go anywhere else. They always go the extra mile - helping me with artwork and putting up with my last minute requests. High quality product… personal service… love working together.